Registry Operator Terms and Conditions Applicable to all .BIZ Registrations
I. REGISTRATION RESTRICTIONS
1. You hereby represent and warrant that:
a) The registered domain name will be used primarily for bona fide business or commercial purposes and not (i) exclusively for personal use; or (ii) solely for the purposes of (1) selling, trading or leasing the domain name for compensation, or (2) the unsolicited offering to sell, trade or lease the domain name for compensation.
b) You have the authority to enter into the registration agreement; and
c) The registered domain name is reasonably related to your business or intended commercial purpose at the time of registration.
2. For the purposes of the .biz Registration Restrictions, “bona fide business or commercial use” shall mean the bona fide use of bona fide intent to use the domain name or any content, software, materials, graphics or other information thereon, the permit Internet users to access one or more host computers through the DNS:
1. To exchange goods, services, or property of any kind;
2. In the opportunity course of trade or business; or
3. To facilitate (i) the exchange of goods, services, information, or property of any kind; or, (ii) the ordinary course of trade or business.
3. Registering a domain name solely for the purpose of (1) selling, trading or leasing the domain name for compensation, or (2) the unsolicited offering to sell, trade or lease the domain name for compensation shall not constitute a “bona fide business or commercial use” of that domain name.
4. For illustration purposes, the following shall not constitute a “bona fide business or commercial use” of a domain name:
1. Using or intending to use the domain name exclusively for personal, noncommercial purposes; or
2. Using or intending to use the domain name exclusively for the expression of noncommercial ideas (i.e., registering abcsucks.biz exclusively to criticize or otherwise express an opinion on the products or services of ABC company, with no other intended business or commercial purpose); or
3. Using the domain name for the submission of unsolicited bulk e-mail, phishing, pharming or other abusive or fraudulent purposes
II. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. You acknowledge having read and understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following documents, as they may be amended from time to time, which are hereby incorporated and made an integral part of this Agreement:
(i) The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, currently available at http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp/htm; and
(ii) The Restrictions Dispute Resolution Criteria and Rules, currently available at http://www.neustar-registry.biz/?q=node/51.